Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day! My sweet family fixed me a wonderful breakfast this morning complete with roses, presents, and cards. Tonight we are going to my mom's and dad's house where all of the husbands have prepared the meal for us. I am so blessed to have my amazing husband and children. I wanted to wish a Happy Mother's Day to my fabulous mother and mother in law. They both mean the world to me and have given me more service than I could ever repay. I hope you both know how much you mean to me and how very much I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are a wonderful daughter that I love dearly! Thank you for the sweet post. I love living close to you and being your mother...one of my greatest blessings in life!
Post a Comment