I have been neglecting my blog lately due to extreme busyness. I was put in charge of Girls Camp this year and it has taken A LOT of my time. Ward camp takes a lot of planning time, but WOW, it turned out awesome! I had an awesome group of girls and a great committee. My extended family members and other friends really helped me out too by providing activities for us to do. Thank you all SO much for your help!!! We were able to go tubing, make jewelry, do horseback riding, archery, skeet shooting, the climbing wall, swimming, canoeing, sailing, relay races,a giant water fight, pj modeling, singing, skits, devotionals, hiking, crafts, and so many other fun things. We went, and went, and went! We were also very blessed with the weather. It was so fun because Jason and Hailee were there with me as well. Thanks Jason for being the world's best camp cook!!!
Friday, June 18, 2010
Girls Camp
I have been neglecting my blog lately due to extreme busyness. I was put in charge of Girls Camp this year and it has taken A LOT of my time. Ward camp takes a lot of planning time, but WOW, it turned out awesome! I had an awesome group of girls and a great committee. My extended family members and other friends really helped me out too by providing activities for us to do. Thank you all SO much for your help!!! We were able to go tubing, make jewelry, do horseback riding, archery, skeet shooting, the climbing wall, swimming, canoeing, sailing, relay races,a giant water fight, pj modeling, singing, skits, devotionals, hiking, crafts, and so many other fun things. We went, and went, and went! We were also very blessed with the weather. It was so fun because Jason and Hailee were there with me as well. Thanks Jason for being the world's best camp cook!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fabulous looking girls camp! I am sure you do an amazing job..what lucky YW!
Post a Comment