Monday, August 23, 2010
First Day of School 2010
Well, the school year has once again started. I have never had a summer go by this quickly before! We were not quite ready for the routine to begin yet. Oh well - it is here, like it or not! Addi CANNOT play by herself, so she and I spent the whole day playing together and waiting for the kids to come home. She starts preschool 2 times a week next week, and I think that will help her a lot with the boredom at home. The kids did not love getting up at 6:05 this morning though, although Jason loved having the family up, hot breakfast on the table, and sack lunches made again. They all came home happy and excited to go back tomorrow!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute, adorable, precious grandchildren! Just wish they weren't growing up so quickly and without me there to see it!!! Love you all so much!
They look adorable! I was SO sad for school to start as well. Bring Addi to play with Kinz!
ahhh!!! they all look so cute and grown up!!! let the schedules begin!!!! hey, I am booking for september and october only for 2010, so I wanted to get you down since you guys paid for the 30% off. Let me know!!! thank kim!!
Your kiddos are beautiful! Isn't crazy how fast they grow up?! Good luck with the new school year!
Post a Comment