Tuesday, October 19, 2010

BIG 3 YEAR OLD

 

 

 

 


Addi turned 3 years old last Sunday. I am so behind on my blogging, so I am just now getting to it. We had Minnie Mouse pancakes for breakfast and blew out candles on them. Her favorite thing to do it blow out candles, so we did this as much as we could that day. She then opened up her presents. Her princess house was her favorite thing. She also took cookies with her to nursery to share with her friends. I can't believe my little princess is 3 already! These past years have FLOWN by! She brings me joy every single day. I am so grateful for her!!! Addi is in the 94% for height at 39 1/2 inches and in the 50% for weight at 29.9 lbs. She has finally grown some hair this year. She loves princesses, books, stickers, make-up, being outside, Dora and other Nick Jr. shows, games, puzzles, play-dough, painting, and baby dolls. She loves her dog Crystal and is very protective of her. Addi started preschool this year and enjoys that very much. It is just crazy how quickly she has grown up! I remember just like it was yesterday when she was born. (Actually, I don't remember a lot about that day since I was so drugged up and slept through my labor). I am so grateful for our little miracle angel girl. I love you Addi!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I can't believe Addi is already 3-years old either! What a beauty and joy she is! Sure wish I could play with her today! Love you all!

Emily said...

Happy birthday Addi! Such a cute girl~her hair looks like it's grown since July! I always get good gift ideas by looking at what you give Addi. By the looks of it, she and Aly would get along great!