Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trunk r Treat






We had our Ward Trunk r Treat this past Saturday night. I was in charge of it and so I must say that I am glad it is over. Angela was so sweet to come down early and stay with my kids and feed them dinner while I went and set up and then bring them with her to the party. Thanks Ang! She and her family and Grandma and Grandpa came to our party and helped with Addi while I made cotton candy all evening. We had a cotton candy maker, popcorn machine, punch, hay ride, trunk or treat, and lots of carnival games. It was great fun! This year we went easy on the costumes and decided to create costumes out of things we already had at home (which was great). After many different ideas, Hailee decided to be Barbie. I think she pulled it off great!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Hailee is the cutest Barbie that I've EVER seen...along with Cinderella, a cowboy AND NERD! Adorable.