Monday, May 16, 2011

Addi's First Dance Recital











Addi took her first dance class this year. It is a combined class of tap/ballet/hip hop. She has loved it! I have always wanted to have a daughter who loves dance (because I always did). She was so excited all week for her upcoming dance recital and kept asking daily if it was time yet. It finally came on Saturday night and she certainly had no stage fright. They performed at the high school auditorium and she loved performing in front of a huge audience - the place was packed! She did 3 dances - one in each type of dance. After it was over we presented her with her flowers and she also got a ballerina trophy which thrilled her!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Too, too cute! Brings back such fond memories of four little girls in dance recitals!

Mom Labrum said...

How precious she looks! I'm so sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate with you. Thanks for sharing the great photos!!