Tuesday, June 7, 2011

what...a freshman?

 

 

 

 


I cannot believe that I have a daughter going to high school next year!!! Hailee graduated middle school last week. They had a graduation ceremony for the kids. I am so proud of Hailee and all that she has accomplished during middle school. She has had a wonderful 3 years there and has done so many fun things. I really don't think there was much more that she could have been involved in. I am so impressed that she is willing to try lots of new things and manages her time so well! She made fabulous grades this year (as she always does) and is now preparing her high school schedule. She has also been really blessed to have such wonderful friends. I am so amazed by what a great kid she is!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Himmer Family said...

no way! oh man... she is making me feel old!! she is BEAUTIFUL, Kim!