Sunday, October 23, 2011

How Can It Be?

 

 

 

 


How can it be that my baby is 4? I have never had time fly by as quickly as it has these past 4 years. Addi turned 4 on October 10 and we celebrated the night before so that Jason could be with us. She again wanted oreos as her treat. I also made oreo pudding to see if she would eat it, but no, of course not - oreos only! She LOVES Disney Princesses, Tinkerbell fairies, Barbies, Fancy Nancy, and Pinkalicious, so most all of her presents had to do with those characters. I LOVE the little girl stage and will be so sad when it is over, so we are doing it up big while we can. Addi is my little angel! She is my ray of sunshine - all I have to do is look at her and she makes everything good again. All of her siblings adore her. Addi loves to do crafts and artwork, loves games and puzzles, loves to ride her bike, and her favorite foods are oreos, ramen noodles, pb and honey sandwiches, eggs, soups, pizza, and white coconut snowcones. She still likes to be by my side at all time. She quit sucking her fingers and using her lovey in the daytime now too! I am so proud of her for this, as this was extremely hard for her. She is tall and thin, wants to wear a piece of jewelery at all times, had a strong opinion about what she wears, and immediately puts on her pjs or nightgown the minute we get home, no matter what time of the day it is. She enjoys the park, library, the zoo, and anything close by -- she can't stand long car rides. She unfortunately got my sensitive stomach to motion! I can't even put into words how much I love this little miracle girl of mine. Happy Birthday Addi!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: