Addi and I enjoyed a fun morning out together at the zoo! She loves to go on outings but does not like to drive far, so it is nice that we have a small zoo close to us that we can go to. We got there first thing when it opened so that we could feed the giraffes. We also enjoyed playing and having a picnic at the AWESOME park attached to it. I LOVE my mornings alone with Addi and will be so sad when they are gone! She is my best little buddy!
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
A Day at the Zoo
Addi and I enjoyed a fun morning out together at the zoo! She loves to go on outings but does not like to drive far, so it is nice that we have a small zoo close to us that we can go to. We got there first thing when it opened so that we could feed the giraffes. We also enjoyed playing and having a picnic at the AWESOME park attached to it. I LOVE my mornings alone with Addi and will be so sad when they are gone! She is my best little buddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment