Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sea World

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I have to say - I am becoming more independent as Jason is gone all during the week. I am learning to do more and more on my own. Jason had to go on a business trip to Las Vegas during the first part of the week of Thanksgiving, so I decided to take the kids to Sea World ALONE!!! We drove down on Sunday and all went great on the drive and we even found our hotel! The kids think staying in a hotel is GREAT. Unfortunatly I got sick and did not feel well all week, but we did not let that stop us. We went to Sea World Monday and Tuesday. Hailee's favorite part was feeding the dolphins...she would spend hours with them if she could. Brady loved the roller coasters. Meg liked it all! Addi was just mesmerized; she had never been here before and thought it was the best place ever (zoo, water park, and amusement park all in one). It was a little chilly but she did not let that stop her from playing in the water anyway. Tuesday night we left and drove to the JW Marriott to try that. It was a beautiful hotel, but we were not terribly impressed...so expensive and the pools were COLD. At this point 3 of us were sick and we were dreading the drive back home the next day. The drive home was terrible - it took us 8 1/2 hours in bumper to bumper traffic almost the whole way, but again...we did it! The kids were troopers (car sickness and all)! We had such a fun getaway and loved it! I am still so impressed at how good we all did alone. As my kids get older it is getting easier to do this kind of stuff with them -- again, I LOVE THE AGES WE ARE AT!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Way to go Sweetie...love that you took off on your own!