Monday, February 4, 2008

Bows!



Thank you Angela and Grandma for all of my cute bows...my mommy is always putting one on my head (but only when Daddy is not around because he just pulls them off).
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Samye said...

I had no idea you guys had a blog too!! ( I just found Ben and Emily's) I love this blogging thing!!! It looks like you guys are doing great, it was so fun to see you over Christmas break!!

kim said...

Hey Samye - yep I just got started with all of this.  I looked at your blog and it is so cute.  I can't believe how much older Bennett is looking!

Anonymous said...

I love to see the bows on little Addie! Luckily Jason travels so much so she can wear them when he is gone...one of the upsides of him being gone all the time. You have done a great job with your blog...looks better than mine! Nice work.

Danielle said...

Jason must not pull off those bows! I cannot believe how big she is getting! She is so cute!

The Himmer Family said...

Kim- I was snooping around on Samye's blog and saw you guys had one. Your family has grown so much and I cannot believe that Hailee is 11 now!! I hope everything is going great for you guys- it looks like y'all are doing great!
-Heather (John) Himmer