Sunday, February 3, 2008

What a Boy!

Brady - what a boy should be! He loves to be outside and the dirtier he gets the better. Jason got all of the kids boots to run around in outside and they look so cute in them. Brady keeps us all laughing at the funny things he says these days.

Mom: Brady, what is your favorite food? Brady: Macaroni
Mom: Brady, do you have a girlfriend: Brady: No, I am just a kid.
Mom: If you could be any character you wanted who would you be? Brady: Mickey Mouse so that I could play with his dog Pluto.
Mom: Brady, tell me your favorite joke. Brady: Why did the chicken cross the road? To save the world.

What a new world it is having a boy! He definitely keeps us hopping and smiling. His favorite expression right now is "oh sweet niblits". He said the funniest thing at the dinner table the other night. It went as follows: "I smell a toot....who tooted? Oh wait, it is not a toot, it is my breath!" We sure love our funny Brady!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily said...

What a cute boy! I love how he holds nothing back.

Danielle said...

Gotta love having those boys...we really need to get our boys together, Blake can't stop talking about Brady. I'm glad you found my blog, I'll have to add you to my link list!