Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Few More Pictures...




OK - so I just could not pick only 4 favorites...I actually had 8 but did not know how to post them all at the same time. I am so computer illiterate!!! Unfortunatly Jason was out of town and was not able to take them with us. We sure missed him!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked them. It is always easy to take good pictures when you have cute subjects!

ambyr said...

too cute!!! Love bluebonnets!!!

T-bit said...

Kim you look so good!!! Great pics of the family....such adorable kiddos...well it is about that time again maybe I will see you at Dr. Days office!

Samye said...

Love the pics! Your kids all look super cute!

Lauren said...

Such beautiful pictures! Angela does a great job. Your kids are so cute!

Deya Love said...

Oh my gosh, everyone looks great! The pics are beautiful!

Emily said...

I love the pictures!! They look great! I miss the bluebonnets each year...