Monday, June 30, 2008
Here she comes...
Oh my goodness - my baby is trying to crawl! She is up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth and has now gone a few moves forward. I am so not ready for this...it makes her seem too grown-up. I have not hurried Addi along in anything because I just want to enjoy every second of her being little. I know anyday now I will watch her just crawl all the way across a room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my goodness, Kim! Get ready! Jonathan is starting to tuck his little butt in the air and pull his knees in. I have a feeling he'll start becoming mobile soon. I can't believe she's starting to attempt to crawl! Good luck!
Yay! Go Addy!
Go Addi! You're going to be even busier now--maybe it's good that school's out and Hailee can help chase her!
Post a Comment