Thursday, November 20, 2008

Our Week

 

 

 

 


This has been a busy week of meetings, appointments, school activities, and parties. Addi had to go get her 2nd flu shot. She was not a happy camper afterwards so I let her play in the tupperware cabinet. Megan had her soccer party to celebrate the end of the season. I must admit - it will be nice to have our Saturday's back for a little while. Brady was in his classroom Thanksgiving play and did such a good job. He memorized his lines perfectly and said them loud enough for all to hear. I was so proud of him! Needless to say, this meant Addi had to spend a lot of time in her stroller!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It still blows my mind that Brady is actually in school...I just remember him so little and putting tags over his nose for comfort. Glad that Addi can always find comfort in making messes and taking things apart, she is so adorable Kim. Congrats Megan on a great year of soccer we enjoyed coming to watch you play!