Our family loves to read the Sunday paper! I love the city section, Jason loves the Classified, Hailee loves the ads, and Megan and Brady love the comics. Addi is now getting into it also as you can see!
that is sooooo funny!!! I love it!!! maybe I should start getting my kids to read the paper.....wouldn't hurt! maybe she could turn out to be a realtor, or a comic?
Oh, honestly Kim I'm super thankful to be able to practice so you don't owe me anything. Sorry it took so long to get to you. I was afraid Addi was grown out of them! I'm hoping to find the time to make another one, but it may have to wait until the semester is over! Counting down the days!
3 comments:
that is sooooo funny!!! I love it!!! maybe I should start getting my kids to read the paper.....wouldn't hurt! maybe she could turn out to be a realtor, or a comic?
She looks so tall lying there in her pajamas! Glad to see that she is literate at such a young age!
Oh, honestly Kim I'm super thankful to be able to practice so you don't owe me anything. Sorry it took so long to get to you. I was afraid Addi was grown out of them! I'm hoping to find the time to make another one, but it may have to wait until the semester is over! Counting down the days!
Post a Comment