Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Hailee and Jason!

 

 


Yesterday was Hailee and Jason's birthday. Happy Birthday you two! I love you both so much! Hailee turned 12 which is CRAZY!!!!! There are so many exciting things that come along with this birthday. The Young Women from church came and kidnapped her Wednesday night for their activity. She was so surprised and nervous, but had a great time. She also got to get some light colored make-up for her birthday to start wearing - that was her favorite gift, along with her digital camera. She is having her birthday party tonight. Hailee is an amazing daughter. She is so helpful and does an incredible amount of things to help me. I am so blessed to have been given this amazing girl to raise! Jason turned "another year older" and got spoiled with his favorite meal and dessert. I am so happy that I am married to him! He is the best husband I could ever imagine - honestly! He is truly the best...I love you babe!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! Glad that you were able to celebrate together. I know your dad teases you a lot Hailee but when we were all in the waiting room waiting for you to be born, you dad came out with tears streaming down his face and he told us what a beautiful and perfect girl you were. We all love you Hailee. And Jason, you've always been a great big brother.