Sunday, February 1, 2009
Birthday Party
Hailee had her birthday party Friday night with her 4 best friends and they had a ball! We started with pizza and cookie dough ice cream cake, then the girls went ice skating, and we finished up here with a slumber party. They are all such sweet, well-mannered girls and were so easy to have. I still can't believe my first baby is 12!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Happy bday again, Hailee! Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm with your Mom - I still can't believe you're 12 either. Stop growing up!!! :)
I honesty cannot believe that she is twelve! How did that happen??? I have her gift I need to get to you!
Hailee it looks like you had a great birthday party and even have some "mad skills" out on the ice. Did you know that when you were born all of your aunts and uncles were at the hospital waiting for your arrival? We all got out of school early because we were so excited for you get arrive. We have all loved you since the moment we first met you...there is something special about the first grandchild. Looking forward to your photo shoot on Tuesday!
Watch out there is a new Beehive in town!!! Crazy that your baby is so grown up! I wish I got to see you and your beautiful family more! Hope all is well.
Hailee, I can't believe you are 12 AND wearing make-up! I wish we lived closer so you could be our babysitter. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment