Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter Morning
I did not get great pictures of the kids in their Easter clothes this morning because we were running late for church and Addi was not feeling good. She got tubes in her ears Friday and we have to put antibiotic drops in twice a day, which she HATES! I had just done this before I took pictures, so you can tell she is not her usual happy, silly self!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That skirt is SO cute! All the kids look so nice!
Well, I think they are adorable children! Love the skirt as it fits Addi's personality! Cute, cute, cute!
Love Addi's skirt! My boys and I think Lauren's have the same tie as Brady~they could all match! Sounds like a great weekend (I'm so glad Jason was home to spend it with you)!
Kim,
Thank you for your kind comment! I totally needed it because sometimes I get really frustrated with my skills! I wish I had family in Denton so I would have a reason to come back...b/c you know I would love to take pics of you guys!
They are adorable. I am really enjoying Megan the CTR class. I am her new teacher with Sister Hague. She is very smart and well mannered. My hats off to you and Jason.
Post a Comment