Thursday, April 23, 2009

New York City

 

 

 

 


My Mom, Dad, Jason, and I all went to New York City this week for a SUPER FUN get away! Dad and Jason had a business trip there and Mom and I decided to tag along. The 4 of us have loved traveling together over the last 15 years and wanted to get in another trip with one another before they leave. Mom and I walked the ALL OVER the city during the day and shopped and went sight seeing while the guys worked and then got to play with them in the evenings. We had wonderful meals, saw the Broadway show "The Lion King", went to Tavern on the Green, Toys R Us, Central Park, FAO Shwartz, Macy's, Times Square, Rockerfeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, the temple, Ground Zero, Century 21, looked at shoes that started at $900, and so much more! Honestly though, the best part was just getting to hang out with people I love so much and getting to talk to my mom all day. My parents mean the world to me and I am going to miss them more than words can describe! My sweet mother-in-law came and stayed with our kids and the kids loved every minute of being spoiled by her. I was so worried about leaving Addi and she did great! What a good grandma she is! It was a nice break and New York is so fun to visit. I can't wait to take my kids there someday.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jennie said...

My sweet daughter, I loved every minute of NYC with you! You and Jason are such fun to travel with. How I am going to miss all of you adorable children and grandchildren that I love so much!

Danielle said...

How fun! I LOVE NY and I am dying to go back there. What a memorable experience for all of you. When are your parents leaving?

Karina said...

I'm so jealous - what a fun trip! I'm glad you were able to get away - much needed and much deserved!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that y'all had a wonderful time. My mom loved coming up and spending some time with you kiddies. How fun to make a few more fun memories with your parents before they leave.