Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hailee's camp

 


Hailee just got back from a camp in Utah called "Be the Best You." She and her friend Michelle went together and had an AWESOME time! Hailee is quite the little homebody, so I was a little nervous about how she would do, but she did great. She made so many new friends and learned so much! Each day they would have classes, do a service project, and have a fun activities. She can't wait to go again next year! I took her and Michelle up and we had such a fun time going to Temple Square, BYU, and to see family before camp started. I am so glad that she was able to have this experience. I used to go to "Academy For Girls" (it is about the same thing) and have such amazing memories of it, so I am glad Hailee is getting to do make these memories as well.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Danielle said...

How fun for her! Only a couple more years till EFY...I can't believe how old Michelle is too, wow!

Karina said...

Sounds like she had a great time - I recognized Brad Wilcox immediately from when we were there! She looks so pretty in her pictures.

Jennie said...

Thank you, Hailee, for the wonderful FHE with stories, pictures and memories from your camp...LOVED it!