Monday, July 6, 2009
July 4th!
Our family reunion was over the July 4th weekend, so we had A LOT of people at my parents house for fireworks (over 80 people)! It was so much fun though! The kids (and adults) loved throwing snaps at each other's feet, playing with sparklers, doing smoke bombs, parachute men, and the big fireworks. It was a great evening! The VERY best part of it was that all of my siblings and their families were in town for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad that y'all had such a great time at your reunion. I love the pictures of the kiddies with the sparklers...reminds me of my many 4th of Julys spent at Meadow, UT. I hope to do sparklers with the twins on the 24th. Come and visit grandma...she will need to see some grandkiddies!
Hi Kim! I can't believe I found you blog. How are you? We should catch up. Email me at jennahabs@hotmail.com -Jenna McEwen Habermeyer
Post a Comment