Friday, August 28, 2009
Hailee's Date
After Hailee heard about how much fun Megan and I had paiting pottery for our date, she decided she wanted to do the same thing on her date. She painted an adorable cupcake jewelry holder. We then went to Coldstone for a treat. We had such a good time together. She is so enjoyable to hang out with and we like to do the same things, so we always have fun together. She is such a great kid! She got fabulous news today that she made the B team in volleyball. She is so excited to play. She has worked really hard on her skills this summer! We are so proud of you Hailee and your wonderful accomplishments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS on your volleyball! That's great, Sweetie! Your cupcake is adorable and I loved Skyping with you all last night...such adorable grandchildren! XOXOXOX
awwww I love that you take such quality time with your kids kim! so very important! you and jason are such great parents! I enjoyed talking with Hailey the other day what a great girl you have there! i was just so impressed she was so easy to talk to and really reminded me so much of jasons sisters what a sweetheart!
Horray! We are so excited for you Hailee! I can't wait to come to Krum for some of your games. Jesse and Jocelyn loved seeing your pictures in this post! I am so glad that all your hard work this summer has paid off! Way to go girl!
Where in the world is this painting place? It looks like so much fun! And congrats on making the team Haybob! You're gonna be great!
Post a Comment