We had our church 50th Anniversary Jubilee party a few weeks ago! It was so fun to see old friends. Each ward put on a a roadshow (10 min. play). Jason and Hailee were both frogs and were HALARIOUS!!!! I never knew my husband had such "dance moves"!
A frog with cowboy boots on...soooo funny! We need to be sent the original jpeg for this picture...this is one that needs to go down in history. So fun that Jason and Hailee were able to work together to pull this off...any video of Jason's dance moves?!? :)
3 comments:
Hilarious! I loved seeing Jason "in true character" and little Hailee was adorable! I remember the LAST frog suit that Jason wore:-) LOL
A frog with cowboy boots on...soooo funny! We need to be sent the original jpeg for this picture...this is one that needs to go down in history. So fun that Jason and Hailee were able to work together to pull this off...any video of Jason's dance moves?!? :)
The pictures look so funny, I would have loved to see the play!
Post a Comment