Sunday, January 3, 2010

Antigua






On our last full day in Guatemala we went to a beautiful little cobblestone street town called Antigua. Jason and I spent some time here 10 years ago and it has only gotten prettier. We shopped in the local markets and ate dinner at a delicious restaurant called Casa Santa Domingo. This was an awesome trip and we all can't wait to go back. Thank you Mom and Dad for the wonderful memories. It was AWESOME!!!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

I love your new blog layout and family picture (I am late asking for permission to "pirate" it for my blog but did it anyway). I love the sweet faces and memories of our time in Guatemala together. I love and miss you all!

Em said...

wow-so beautiful! What a great experience!

Coslett's said...

what a darling picture of a darling family kim! so happy you were able to spend time with your parents! It must have been memorable! Hailee especially will remember it! She looked like she REALLY loved helping in the orphanage! Such a great girl you have raised there!