Sunday, March 20, 2011

Guatemala Day 3





On Sunday I was able to attend one of my mom's favorite wards because it has an English speaking Sunday School and several American couples in it. I enjoyed getting to meet some of her friends. I was so impressed with how good my mom's Spanish is now - she does not think so, but it is! That afternoon we had a delicious Guatemalan lunch and went out for a beautiful walk. We then went to see the Relief Map. This was fascinating to me! I loved being able to better understand the geography of the country.

1 comment:

Ben & Traci said...

How fun that you got to visit your parents! They are so great. I hear your dad's GC talk quoted all the time and I think "I KNOW HIM!" I can't wait to hear more from him throughout the years to come.