Sunday, March 20, 2011

Visit to Guatemala - Day 1









I had such a good time getting to go and visit my parents ALONE last month. They are so kind to fly each of us out alone one time to visit them. I LOVED IT! No matter how old you get, you never tire of having your parents all to yourself (at least I don't). I flew down on a Thursday evening and had such sweet in-laws and an amazing husband who took care of the kids for me. My parents and I stayed up late just talking and catching up. Friday morning Mom and I went to lunch and the mall and then that afternoon we all left and drove out to La Reunion resort. It is a beautiful resort with each room having its own infinity pool, hot tub, and outdoor shower. It is on an amazing golf course and is surrounded by volcanoes. We even got to see and hear one erupting one evening, which was so cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim this looks like it was an amazing trip! I am so glad that you were able to go spend time with your parents and have them all to yourself...we sometimes take that for granted when they are close by. Looks like it was a fabulous trip for everyone!

Jennie said...

I sure miss having you here, Sweetie! We loved our "alone" days and evenings with you. The time flew by all too quickly. Only 4 days and I will see you ALL again! I love you!