Today was the traditional family Easter egg hunt at the ranch. The weather was beautiful and there were many eggs to be found. We followed up the hunt with a hot dog roast and smores. I am so greatful for these family traditions and that my own children are getting to experience the same traditions that I had growing up - what fun memories!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Easter Egg Hunt
Today was the traditional family Easter egg hunt at the ranch. The weather was beautiful and there were many eggs to be found. We followed up the hunt with a hot dog roast and smores. I am so greatful for these family traditions and that my own children are getting to experience the same traditions that I had growing up - what fun memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How fun!! We wish we couldv'e been there!!!
I love that you have a family picture posted. I bet it is hard to get one of those with as busy as you each are. It was fun to spend part of Easter with you.
Post a Comment