We do not see snow very often here so what a surprise it was to get 6-8 inches of it! The kids loved playing in it and we went through many changes of clothes over the 2 days. They really enjoyed making a snowman, decorating the bricks on the house with snow clocks, making snow angels, and then coming in and having hot chocolate and hot cider in the bathtub (yes, spoiled kids I know!)
Monday, March 10, 2008
Snow Day!
We do not see snow very often here so what a surprise it was to get 6-8 inches of it! The kids loved playing in it and we went through many changes of clothes over the 2 days. They really enjoyed making a snowman, decorating the bricks on the house with snow clocks, making snow angels, and then coming in and having hot chocolate and hot cider in the bathtub (yes, spoiled kids I know!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Kim! I don't know if you'll even know who I am.....but I'm Barrett's wife, Nicole. I was on Lauren's blog....and, well, you know how it goes. Just wanted to say you have a beautiful family! Those baby pictures are sure fabulous! We sure love your family.
All the best to you and yours!
Looks like your kids were a little better equipt than mine were for the snow! Hot chocolate and cider in the bathtub sounds like a great idea! Why wait 'til it snows...I might do that tonight!
Yes, Kim your children are spoiled and mine are not! :) Funny that we went to Utah where it didn't snow but here it did! Feels like we haven't seen you in forever...oh and your children aren't spoiled...they are just well loved! Right?? xoxo
Post a Comment