Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Megan Lost a Tooth!
Megan lost her first tooth!!!! We are all so excited! She lost it in an interesting way. We were sitting at church taking the sacrament, when Megan bent the water cup funny and it hit her tooth. She looked up with blood running from her mouth, and needless to say, she freaked out! Hailee and our friend Shawna went out with her (all of this during the sacrament). A few minutes later my friend Shawna came back in to tell me that I needed to go out and help Megan. So Addi and I went out also, leaving good little Brady sitting there alone. Her tooth was hanging there and she was scared! All it took was for me to gently lift and it came right out. She was thrilled as this was her first tooth to loose. She loved putting it under her pillow that night for the toothfairy! How fun!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Growing up so fast- and I LOVE the way she lost it. Makes me laugh!!
Post a Comment