Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Have a Peanut




Addi went in for her 9 month doctor visit and the doctor confirmed what I already suspected -- I have a peanut for a daughter! She seems to be growing the exact same way Hailee did...up but not out. She is in the 10% for weight at a whopping 16 lbs. and 70% for height. She is so dang cute!!!!! I got the go ahead to start meats and dairy so we will try that now. I think it is funny that on my 4th kid, I still wait for the doctor to tell me it is OK to start new foods.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ragan said...

She is so beautiful. I can’t wait to see her in December!

ambyr said...

that is so funny!!! your girls are going to be very athletic I'm suspecting!! and don't worry about the weight..I was 13 lbs at a year!!! She's darling!!

Anonymous said...

we need to get your peanut and my peanut together. she is just adorable in all of these shots! Can't believe how quickly she is growing up...still remember how tiny she was the day she was born and we held her. why can't they just stay tiny forever??

Coslett's said...

Kimberly she is beautiful! Seriously.....I think your blog is so cute so I am going to add it to my list so I can keep seeing all the cute and darling pictures of your children ha hope you don't mind