Saturday, August 2, 2008

Loveys





Addi is addicted to her "lovey" now. All of my kids have had some sort of security object - for Hailee it was "silkies", for Meg it was "pink baby", and for Brady it was tags. Addi's is a square with satin on one side and minkee dot fabric on the other. We bought 2 when she was newborn and now I can't find the same ones anymore. I wish I knew how to sew to make some more for her because she always wants it now and I only have 2. The other day she dropped it during her nap and went hysterical. Has anyone seen these around anywhere? She does not like the ones with an animal attached to it.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Coslett's said...

Hi Kim....first I just wanted to say I love the music in the back ground especially the John M one so fun! Second I can relate to the LOVEY thing Celeste had one and we called it "baby tail" and she only had ONE and if it went missing well you can just imagine ha. So I am glad you have two and not just one! Although I hope for your sanity sake you can find five more so good luck!
Kim
ps how in the world do you do the music on your blog? I wanna do that too!

Emily said...

I love it. It's like Gracie with her burp cloths. I'll be on the look out for those little "loveys".

Em said...

I remember Hailee's "silkies" from maybe the one time I babysat her! We have a little lamb "lovey" from my mother-in-law, I just don't know where she bought it!
That is one sweet baby girl!

Coslett's said...

Hi Kim I am so glad you came back to comment . You are right my settings were set dumb long story on that one. I figured out how to do the music because I saw you use play list so I went from there googled how to do it and I did it all by myself! No help I am learning all about the computer language. At times i feel my head is going to blow up but it's fun. :) It's also fun having music on mine so thank you for giving me the idea without even knowing it! I just gotta find better songs i think. Is this blogging thing fun or what??

Erin said...

Ok, so this is quite bold of me and I can't believe I'm saying this but I got a sewing machine for my birthday and would love to try and make a lovey or two for Addi. I may regret it because they're probably going to come out a little lopsided. I'm still learning! :) But I would love to try!

Erin said...

You're on! :) Here goes nothin'!