Sunday night our entire family (except for Hailee) came down with the stomach bug. We all suffered with it until Wednesday. It was miserable! Poor Megan had it THE WORST. Being that sick sure makes you grateful for good health!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Poor Meggie looks pathetic in this picture. So sad! I wish we knew so we could have brought some chicken noodle or taken Hailee so she stayed healthy. No fun at all! Hopefully everyone is back to normal for the starting of school! Can't believe summer is over already!
4 comments:
Poor Meggie looks pathetic in this picture. So sad! I wish we knew so we could have brought some chicken noodle or taken Hailee so she stayed healthy. No fun at all! Hopefully everyone is back to normal for the starting of school! Can't believe summer is over already!
Being sock IS the worst! Blake got his mail today and could hardly even contain himself, I think I'm about 90% sure we can make it, can't wait!
Being sock is bad but sick is worse-yes I can spell...
Aww poor baby......that kind of sickness is the worst too. I hope its all gone now and everyone is okay.
Post a Comment