Thursday, August 14, 2008

Last 2 weeks of summer fun!




We cannot believe that it is less than 2 weeks until school starts. We have been busy getting ready with lots of shopping for shoes, clothes, backpacks, lunchboxes, school supplies, and more. It seems like it never ends... We have all enjoyed the relaxation of summertime! Next week we begin getting back onto school sleep schedule which Hailee is NOT excited about. She loves sleeping in! Jason is very ready for the whole family to be up together in the morning and breakfast made again each day though!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Coslett's said...

seriously kim you better watch it because I may sqeeze each one of those kiddies of your... so dang adorable! and that baby mmmm just edible haha. And yes we do have names for the texas long horns right outside our yard they are funny though! but i wonder what that tells people about us knowing we name cows oh well.....looks like you can relate to this whole summer thing ending blah....... : )

ambyr said...

I would love to wake up to breakfast every morning!!!! Although I LOVE my sleep just like hailee does! I can't believe school is already here!!!

Anonymous said...

I am sure that you have loved spending all the time with you kiddies this summer but are also looking forward to school starting again and being on a schedule. I can't believe that Brady boy will be in Kindergarten this year...wow how time flys!