Saturday, December 6, 2008

New Room

 

 

 

 


I love this new room! For Christmas this year my parents gave each couple some money to go towards furniture. How kind and generous that was! Thanks Mom and Dad. Jason and I went back and forth on what we wanted. We knew we wanted to redo our music room but did not know with what. We finally found exactly what we were looking for. I knew I wanted to paint the walls green but had no idea how hard it would be to select the right color. Wow! Jason did a fabulous job painting, especially with the incredible amount of trim in that room. We now use this room all of the time and love it!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Em said...

That color is wonderful! I'm a sucker for green anything. And all that trim work is beautiful too! What a nice Christmas present!

Emily said...

Kim, the room looks SO good! I love the new chairs and the green you chose. Great job~can't wait to see it in person!

Lauren said...

It looks great! I really love the color! We're so ready to get our bedroom furniture!

Karina said...

SUCH a great room! I love it - you guys did awesome!