Monday, December 15, 2008

Seeing Santa

 

 


We went down to Grandma and Grandpa's on Saturday for Grandparent Workshop Day. This is where they take all of the grandchildren for a few hours and do Christmas activities with them. The kids LOVE it and look forward to it every year (as do us parents). Addi even stayed and had a ball! Jason and I so enjoyed having a few hours out alone together. Before the workshop started though we all went and saw Santa together. Addi is still not sure what she thinks about him but she loves to look at him and can now even say "Santa". My children are so blessed to have such amazing grandparents!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily said...

It's so fun that you live by both sets of Grandparents and your kids get to spend time with them! We'll see you in a few days :)

Unknown said...

can I get your address please!
Thanks

ambyr said...

CUTE pic!!! I just got my hair done at america's and she siad she does your hair too!!! Then we talked about how you were one of the sweetest people we know!!! I need your address! email me! ambyr@ambyrporterphotography.com

merry christmas!!

Anonymous said...

I was so sad to miss out on the Santa pictures...can't wait to get home and see everyone...sitting at the airport in florida.