Addi is even having fun at the ball field as long as we have plenty of candy and toys. Although a few weeks ago, Jason introduced her to gum. He gives her a tiny part and she just sits and chews it, for over an hour and never swallows it. She loves it and is now always asking for gum. She is growing up TOO fast!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Baseball Begins
Addi is even having fun at the ball field as long as we have plenty of candy and toys. Although a few weeks ago, Jason introduced her to gum. He gives her a tiny part and she just sits and chews it, for over an hour and never swallows it. She loves it and is now always asking for gum. She is growing up TOO fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
what ADORABLE children you have! I think you should let me do a mini photo shoot of your kids next time i'm in Texas! They're too cute!
Way to go Brady! And I agree with your mom, seeing you in that uniform is one of the cutest things I've ever seen (but I guess baseball players don't want to be referred to as "cute.") And Addi and that gum...how adorable!
I think little league games are way more fun then the major league. I'm impressed Addie chews gum...we've been telling Gracie not until she's 3. We're excited to see you
Yes, little boys in baseball uniforms is ADORABLE! (Though Andrew would say, "Mom, I'm not a little boy!") I noticed the gum in Addi's mouth before even reading. Impressive that she won't swollow it. Have a BLAST this weekend! Wish we could be there.
I am surprised that the gum isn't orange flavored. Has Jason finally moved on to other flavors?
Post a Comment