Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Brady's Party

 

 

 


Brady REALLY wanted to have his birthday party this year at Chuck E. Cheese. I have never been to or had a party there before so I was not sure what to expect. All I can say is, wow that was easy! I loved not having to do anything to prepare for it other than cake and ice cream. I didn't even have to obsess about cleaning my house. That was nice! Most of all, Brady had fun.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Just when I think Brady can't get any cuter...he does! Glad he had a fun party! I love you!

Ben Gold said...

What a fun (and easy!) party! I'm going easy with Andrew this year~don't know what that will be yet though. Looks like everything is going well! Miss you all!

Emily said...

Apparently I was signed in under Ben's name. Though I'm sure he misses you too and thinks the party was great, it was me who wrote that last one :)