Monday, September 28, 2009

Addi's 2nd Birthday Party







We had such a fun evening Saturday night celebrating Addi's 2nd birthday. Her actual birthday isn't for 2 more weeks, but my parents were in town for the weekend and we wanted to celebrate with them, so we partied early. Most of our family (on both sides) were able to come - thanks to all of you! We had dinner, dessert, presents, and lots of play. Addi loved blowing out the candles and had been showing me for weeks how she was going to do it. She actually even ate her cake this time. I went a little overboard on her party knowing that it is most likely the last little girl 2 year old party I will ever do. I had to get her a "birthday outfit" which she looked adorable in! How VERY grateful I am for this little girl!!!

10 comments:

Samye said...

How fun!! Especially since you got to enjoy your parents there!! Her outfit is adorable- super cute!

Heather said...

Oh Kim!!! She is SUCH a cute girl! What an adorable outfit! I loved the decorations and everything too! How FUN the WHOLE family got to be together. I bet that was so fun getting to spend time with your parents too. I hope I get to see them in SLC in a few days! I'd LOVE to take pictures of your kids if you ever need some extra pictures. :) They are just too cute.

Emily said...

SO cute! Glad you all had such a good time and great weekend! Enjoy mom for a few more days! The cake and cake balls are adorable! I had no idea you could make those! You need to teach me sometime. Love her outfit. Is the tutu one of those tulle tie ones on a ribbon? It looks similar to the one I made for Aly last Halloween. What a fun party~things are always more fun with family around! Happy Birthday Addi!

Lauren said...

The party was great! Addi is such a fun and sweet little girl- I can't wait for she and Kinz to be best buddies!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute! I'm so glad you all can see your parents for a while. And where did you get her little tutu? Ist aht even how you spell it? It's obvious I haven't been in the girl world for long.

Emily said...

She did look super cute in that little birthday outfit. We loved seeing you guys and hope to come back up really soon

Jim said...

What a fun, yummy party! Thank you for planning it so that we could be there. I sure love you ALL!

Jim said...

Oops...Jennie made these comments and NOT JIM! I'm on his computer.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little Miss Addi-Cakes! We loved coming to play at your party!

michelle and brady said...

How cute is that skirt and cake!!