


Oh my sweet, sweet Addi! How very quickly time is flying with this amazing little girl. She turned 2 today and I can't believe she is already that old. I cannot even begin to express how much peace and happiness she has brought into my life. She is truly a miracle and I remember this everyday. I can honestly say I am enjoying every minute with her. I try to treasure every little moment with her. She has such a kind, affectionate, spunky, strong-willed, and fun little personality. I cannot wait to see what amazing things she does with her life! Thank you Addi for joining our family 2 years ago today. I love you SOOOO much!!!!
5 comments:
awww Happy Birthday little Addi! She is a DOLL. You guys are so great. :)
Happy B-day Addi! We love you and are so glad you're in our family!
oh happy happy happy birthday lil ADDI! How so very special is she?? You are so blessed Kimberly!
I love you sweet miracle baby Addi! What a wonderful addition you have made to all of our lives...but particularly your moms who waited so long for you.
Actually, the previous comment was made by nana and not Jim!
Post a Comment