Monday, October 12, 2009
15 years - wow!!!!
Wow, I cannot believe that Jason and I have been married for 15 years! The time has flown by and been full of fun, happiness, love, and many, many experiences. Look how far we have come in the last 15 years babe! We have a wonderful family and are still very much in love. I am so grateful that you married me; life could not get any better. I know how very blessed we are and can't wait to see where the journey takes us. Happy Anniversary! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
15 YEARS??!! Wow, you guys are getting old! :) Just kidding, of course! Congrats!
15 years is a long time, especially if you add on all the years you dated before that! Glad you added Jason to the family!
What an accomplishment, Kim! Congratulations! I can't imagine being married for 15 years, but I think that's because Joseph and I will be married only 3 in March! :) Let's hear it for 1,999,065,106,579,143,956,688,375 more years! You can do it! Haha!
Man, I wish you had dug up a picture of all of us girls in our green bridesmaid dresses...wouldn't that be a sight to see? :) Wow, 15 years that seems like such a long time!
Post a Comment