

Hailee played on her 7th Grade Middle School volleyball team this year and LOVED IT! This was her first year to play and she did such a good job. She worked really hard and got to be a great player. Her best position was as spiker. Her team was undefeated all season long and we are all sad that it is over. It was so enjoyable to watch! Great job Hailee!!!
3 comments:
Horray for Hailee. We loved coming up to watch one of your games. I must say you have become quite the little volleyball pro! You should look into a BYU volleyball camp this summer, that could be a lot of fun!
Way to go, Hailee! I'm so glad you enjoyed volleyball and that I was able to see one of your games. I miss and love all of you!
thanks mom i love you! <3
Post a Comment