It was fun that Halloween fell on a weekend this year because we got to celebrate 2 nights in a row. Friday night was our ward trunk or treat and carnival which I was in charge of. It went really well and we had a great turn out, but I am sure glad it is over. I made over 250 cotton candy's that night. Saturday night we went trick or treating. Hailee had a great time going trick or treating alone with some of her girlfriends for a while. That is why she is only in one picture. Again, she is growing up to fast. She was a polar princess, Megan was a witch, Brady was Obi-wan-kanobi from Star Wars, and Addi was a leopard and a clown. The weather was beautiful and we got way to much candy as usual. What a fun weekend for all!!!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween Weekend
It was fun that Halloween fell on a weekend this year because we got to celebrate 2 nights in a row. Friday night was our ward trunk or treat and carnival which I was in charge of. It went really well and we had a great turn out, but I am sure glad it is over. I made over 250 cotton candy's that night. Saturday night we went trick or treating. Hailee had a great time going trick or treating alone with some of her girlfriends for a while. That is why she is only in one picture. Again, she is growing up to fast. She was a polar princess, Megan was a witch, Brady was Obi-wan-kanobi from Star Wars, and Addi was a leopard and a clown. The weather was beautiful and we got way to much candy as usual. What a fun weekend for all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
so funnnnn!!!!! you guys all look so CUTE and you look GREAT KIM! looks like yall had a fun halloween!!
Post a Comment