Monday, November 16, 2009

Playing catch up










I have not kept up very well with my pictures and posts lately and do not want to get behind, so I will do a long catch up one. Baseball and softball season have officially ended. I loved it and so did the kids but I cannot say that I am too sad to have a break from all of the games and practices. For FHE last week we went rock climbing. The kids love this activity and even Addi had to get involved this time. She was so cute swinging in her harness. We were able to keep our niece Gracie last week and had a great time playing with her and getting to know her better. The busy holiday season is here so I will probably be playing catch up many times over the next little while.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Cute, cute pictures. Love Addi swinging at the climbing wall and all of the children together. Adorable, just adorable!

Danielle said...

Where did you go rock climbing? I know my kids would love that!

Emily said...

Gracie had such a fun time! Cute family picture of all your kids!