Friday, February 12, 2010

2nd Snow Day










The kids were out of school today and had another fun day in the snow. I am shocked at how much snow we have here in Texas. I do not remember there ever being this much. The kids tried to build a snowman but the snow was too powderey (is that a word?). Look at my hard-working kids trying to clear a walking path in the driveway. They are awesome! Mine and Jason's favorite thing about snow is the naked trees covered in snow. They are beautiful so we had to take a few pictures of them. Addi did not love the snow today since it was too deep for her to walk in. She would step in and her feet and legs would completely sink. Jason thinks there is a good foot today. Wow!!!

3 comments:

Martin Family said...

I don't think I have ever seen the outside of your home(in pictures of course) but it is so cute. I love it. I sure miss the awesome southern style of homes. All that snow is crazy! I can hardly believe all the pictures. It is soooo deep. How fun for the kids. Good thing you have pictures it may never happen there again. Who knows with Texas.

kim said...

Who are you "our blog" that just commented? Just curious!

Jennie said...

How beautiful! What cute pics of Meg and Brady working to clear a path! I love and miss you all!