Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hailee's Spring Dance

 

 

 

 


OK - does anyone else think my 13 year old looks WAY TOO grown up???? Hailee had her middle school Spring Dance last night. She and her friend Michelle went to 2 of their Sunday School teachers house to get ready with them (they did Hailee and Michelle's make-up for them). The girls came home looking too grown up and pretty for my liking though. They had a blast and luckily the girls and boys don't intermingle yet. I think Jason and I are in for trouble with boys with this girl. She is just SO beautiful!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

Y'all are going to be in trouble in 3 more years. She looks so beautiful and grown up. Junior High Dance! That brings back so many memories for me.

Jennie said...

Hailee...STOP GROWING UP so fast! Where did my little granddaughter go so quickly? Seriously, you look beautiful, Sweetie and I LOVE that you are such a good, sweet young woman. I love you and am so proud of the person that you are!

Ben Martino said...

Hailee looks so pretty! HOw fun for her to go to her first spring dance!

Emily said...

Hailee looks so grown up and pretty! When we don't see you very often, it makes the kids seem so much bigger! Is that the dress she's going to wear to the wedding, too?