Wow have we got the snow! The kids only had a 2 hour delay in school today (whereas all schools around us were out) so we had to wait until after school got out to play in the snow. We had such a good time, but it was sure deep! Addi could barely walk in it. Jason thinks we have at least 9 inches out there right now. School is already cancelled for tomorrow and they are all excited for Jason to get out the go-kart and pull them around on sleds. They did use trash can lids today to slide down a dirt mound and made a "snow man" out of the feed buckets full of snow. What creative children! And you have to love Megan's outfit!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Record Snowfall
Wow have we got the snow! The kids only had a 2 hour delay in school today (whereas all schools around us were out) so we had to wait until after school got out to play in the snow. We had such a good time, but it was sure deep! Addi could barely walk in it. Jason thinks we have at least 9 inches out there right now. School is already cancelled for tomorrow and they are all excited for Jason to get out the go-kart and pull them around on sleds. They did use trash can lids today to slide down a dirt mound and made a "snow man" out of the feed buckets full of snow. What creative children! And you have to love Megan's outfit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow, that's amazing! I can't believe how much snow you got!!! I'm sure your kids are loving it. What does Addi think? She's never been in that much snow, has she? It's definitely the week of snow...I added up and in 1 week we got 52 inches total! (I'm ready for Spring now)
You are definitely more prepared for the snow than we are! I was scrambling to find things for them to wear outside!
How beautiful the snow is! It was always so magical for you all when you were young. Have a fun day playing in the snow!
Wow, you guys got hit hard with the snow...how fun (for now).
~Emily
I, too love that outfit of Meg's - it is sooo her! Cute girl!
Post a Comment