Friday, April 16, 2010

"cheese"










Addi has been at a stage lately where she does not like for me to take her picture, but today she said, "pictures of Addi please, say cheese". I gladly obliged! She posed all by herself! Pretty adorable!!! She is in such a fun age! She loves to go run errands now, if she can walk (no more strollers or carts which makes running errands very slow). She LOVES the park which we have been doing quite a bit of lately. We are also in the beginning stages of potty training now. I have put it off because I am not ready for my baby to become a big girl yet. I wish I could keep her little forever!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are adorable of little miss Addi. Seeing her in summer clothing makes me jealous...it is 35 degrees here in Japan...burr!!

Karina said...

LOVE the piggies! So cute!

Maryann said...

She is one cute little angel! I love these pictures. And I love the family picture too! Miss you all.

Jennie said...

What cute shots of adorable lil' Addi! I particularly like the first one...and those piggies are too cute! She's growing up, Kimberly! Better puts some books on her head to hold her down! Love you ALL!