Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Newest Cheerleader




This year Hailee decided she wanted to try-out for cheerleader. She has never done it before but her 2 best friends were cheerleaders this year in middle school and loved it, and it looked like great fun to her. She has been in gymnastics for many years though! She went to 3 days of clinic and would work on her routines in the evening. Her aunt Angela was a high school and college cheerleader and she was kind enough to come down one evening and help Hailee. Tryout day was stressful for us both as we waited for the results. I knew how bad she wanted this and I did not want her to be sad if she did not make it. Luckily we did not have to face that scenario. She made it! She is so excited to be a member of the 8th grade Cheerleading squad! Congratulations sweet Hailee!!!

8 comments:

Samye said...

Congrats!!!! That is so exciting...at least you are a very supportive mom! You should ask my mom about the time I tried out for cheerleader...

ambyr said...

yay!!!! congrats!!! that's so exciting!!!!! she will love it!!!

Erin said...

Congratulations Ha-bop! Kim, if she ever needs a private lesson, I'm more than happy to come over. I thoroughly miss cheering! I can't wait to hear all about the adventures this year brings.

Ben Martino said...

Congratulations Hailey

Jennie said...

Hailee is the cutest cheerleader I've EVER seen (and most importantly, the SWEETEST). Congrats again Hay-bop! Love you!

Jennie said...

Well, my last comment just disappeared so I'll try again! Hailee is the cutest cheerleader I have ever seen - and most importantly, she's the SWEETEST. I love you

Jennie said...

oops!!!

Anonymous said...

Love you Hailee! Can't wait to bring the twins and watch you cheer at some of your events next year! You are certainly going to be very busy next year with 4H, band, YW, Cheerleading, track and volleyball! Wow!