Jason, Hailee, and I had the awesome opportunity to go to Utah and hear my dad speak in General Conference! What a once in a lifetime opportunity!!! He did a fabulous job and was so comfortable giving it. I am so proud to have him as a father. He is an amazing man. It was so fun to have a couple of days to spend with my parents and siblings.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
General Conference
Jason, Hailee, and I had the awesome opportunity to go to Utah and hear my dad speak in General Conference! What a once in a lifetime opportunity!!! He did a fabulous job and was so comfortable giving it. I am so proud to have him as a father. He is an amazing man. It was so fun to have a couple of days to spend with my parents and siblings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Labrums! What a joy to watch your dad speak in Conference! Means so much more when you actually KNOW the person! :) I am just getting caught up with all of your posts...so fun! Reading about your family makes me smile! Thanks for sharing!
Tami
Loved, loved, loved sharing conference weekend with you all! It just passed all too quickly!
Post a Comment